Ah, the Holidays! As hectic a time as this is, I thought I would simply share what attendees at the October Rendezvous had to say about their motivations to become Workampers. See how like-minded you are with your motivations to enjoy America, one job at a time!
1. Support my traveling habit;
2. Different experiences; save money while traveling
3. Keep busy;
4. Love outdoors;
5. Stay in touch with grandchildren all across the country
6. Retirement option
7. Get out of the rate race
8. Meet new people
9. Learn new skills
10. Stay long enough in an area to really learn about it
11. Visit friends and family
12. Live “for a time” (not visit) in other parts of the country
13. See God’s beautiful creations
14. My husband! X2 (but now love it!)
15. Need a little money while travel
16. Support lifestyle
17. Downsize; see the country
18. Camping lifestyle;
20. Lifeboat to weather any economic condition [Darren]
21. Offer my kids an amazing childhood
23. See country on limited budget.
24. My wife.
25. Retired Navy and I missed traveling.
26. I am a semi-minimalist and house is too darn much!
Dreamers, I am sure you share many of these motivations and have some of your own. Keep envisioning reaching your goals, like visions of sugarplums!
Have a blessed Holiday season and stay motivated!
Ho, Ho, Ho